Friday, April 24, 2015

Kalifornia Love








Today was one of the best days ever! First off students were handing out free balloons around campus today and I got one! I just love balloons :) They make me so happy. Then in one of my classes, a girl brought in donuts for everyone because it was another girls birthday! The donuts were AMAZING! Donuts are one of my favorite foods so my day was just looking up from there. For my outfit, I wore a red and navy blue striped dress that I wore as a skirt. I layered a cropped sweatshirt on top of the dress. My sweatshirt says "Kalifornia Love" on it and it is so comfy! Then to give me some shape I wore a jean vest on top of the sweatshirt. It is still chilly here (even though it's almost MAY!) so I had to wear tights and then I finished off my outfit with my white converse.

My Outfit: Dress-Aeropostale; Sweatshirt-Kendall and Kylie line at PacSun; Vest-Forever 21; Tights-Macy's; Shoes-Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS