Friday, May 1, 2015

Spring Awakening















Spring is one of my favorite seasons. I love the blooming flowers and hearing the birds singing. It just helps push me through the last few days I have of school! While walking around campus to look for a place to take pictures, I first smelled lilacs and when I saw them, I ran straight towards them! They were my favorite flowers growing up because we have a lilac bush at the end of our driveway and it reminded me of home. Therefore, I just had to take pictures with them! For today's outfit, I wore my favorite top from Target that of course has flowers on it (surprise surprise). I paired it with a long crochet cardigan that goes with almost everything, and my distressed skinny jeans. I once again wore my silver braided sandals and I put my hair up in a braided bun. This outfit was very easy to put together and was comfortable to wear!

My Outfit: Shirt-Target; Cardigan-Forever 21; Jeans-Aeropostale; Sandals-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS