Thursday, July 30, 2015

Now Trending: Ombre/Balayage Hair





If you haven't noticed, I changed my hair! It has been the same way for the last 4 or more years and it was time for a change. Pictured above are three celebrities with ombre hair and the last one has balayage hair. I was unfamiliar with the term balayage until I recently went to the hair salon. I asked my hair stylist to give me ombre hair and she said "Oh you mean balayage?" I went along with it and the next thing I know is some of my ends were lighter and some of the front of my hair was lighter as well. I absolutely LOVED how it turned out! It looks a lot more natural than the ombre and I would definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.  

Here is a website describing how the two hairstyles differ:






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS