Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Ballerina Barre



My Outfit: Shirt-Kohl's; Shorts-Thrifted; Hat-Thrifted; Sandals-Target








I used to take ballet and tap classes and this outfit brings back all of those memories. I loved all of the costumes, backstage views, and of course the friendships that came along with it. Every dancer will understand the reference on this shirt! "Meet me at the barre" means the ballet bar, hence the title of this post. I wanted this outfit to be casual so I paired this shirt with cutoff shorts, braided sandals, and of course my fedora straw hat.  I even painted my nails to match my outfit. I painted them a light pink color and then put a gold sparkly clear coat over it.

I wore this outfit on a fun trip with my mom, sister, and best friend to IKEA! I love IKEA and I was excited to bring my friend because she is studying to be an interior designer and I thought she would enjoy the store as much as I do. Here are a few pictures of our adventure to IKEA:


Car ride to IKEA!


Our purple kitchen!


My Eloise inspired room! (I love this bedding)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS