Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Red


My Outfit: Dress-Aeropostale; Shrug-Charlotte Russe; Oxfords-Payless
 







Well today is the last day of summer and I'm so happy! I love fall/autumn whatever you wish to call it. To salute summer, I wore this outfit which reminds me of something Taylor Swift would wear. I had this red and blue striped dress and I paired it with this white floral shrug that sinches in at the waist. I have had this shrug for years and I absoltely adore it! To polish it off, I added my grey oxfords. I also love the location these pictures were taken at (a parking garage) because I felt like I was soaring through the clouds like I was on top of the world! 

I hope everyone had an amazing summer and has an even better fall season! 

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS