Friday, October 16, 2015

Elephant









My Outfit: Shirt-Thrifted; Jacket-Aeropostale; Jeans-Forever 21; Boots-Target

I have been waiting to wear this top ever since I purchased it. I wanted the weather to turn cold and it finally did. I added this jacket for extra warmth and I was still freezing the whole day! I love green army jackets for the fall, and this one in-particular is awesome because it has a crochet detail around the torso. Having little details like that makes a big difference and lets me express my style even more! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I agree, green army jackets are just perfect for fall!
    You styles it up so well :)

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes this army jacket is a fall staple for me!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS