Monday, December 14, 2015

{Blogmas 12.14.15}


Hi guys! So I have skipped a few days of Blogmas! (cue the monkey covering its eyes emoji) I feel really bad but since coming home for break, I have been so busy/lazy and I have not been wanting to post. But don't worry, I will have posts planned for this week! 

Today, I cleaned out my closet and got rid of a whole bunch of clothes! I feel good about it, but now I feel like I should go and buy all new clothes to replace the old ones. I also cooked and worked on blog stuff and ran some errands. Speaking of blog stuff, you guys should check out my Instagram page: SimplySamStyle

This evening, I painted my nails and watched the new CBS show Supergirl with my family! It is our new obsession.

Hope you all had a great evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS