Wednesday, December 16, 2015

{Blogmas 12.16.15}

A Day In My Life:

Today I went to my local mall with my sister and we had so much fun!

First, we went to Target (aka my fav store)! I haven't been there in ages so it was nice to just walk around and look at everything. 

Then we went to a local boutique and book store. After that we headed to the mall. We went to Forever 21 and I styled a few outfits for fun and we took pictures :)




Next, we went on a hunt for these flat circle earrings for my sister. It took forever but we finally found them! 


 I treated myself to some good breadsticks at the mall Food Court for lunch!

After that, we went to PetSmart in search of peanut butter cookies for my dog. Then we went to Plato's Closet and finally returned home!


I bought this mug at Micheal's craft store!

We made Jambalaya for dinner and now I am watching Elf and The Polar Express!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS