Wednesday, December 2, 2015

{Blogmas 12.2.15}








Blogmas Day 2 and I'm still going strong! 

Today was the first December snow!!! I was walking to my night class (as Jimmy Fallon would say "ew") and then it happened! It snowed and it immediately changed my attitude from monotone to excitement. It gave me the strength to push through the rest of the night. 

For my outfit, I wore my favorite (and only, ha) moto jacket. I love the blush pink color of it. It's unexpected and that expresses who I am. I paired it with another staple, a t-shirt dress. I put on tights because it's December and it's cold! Haha and I also wore my new boots! They are so cute because I can wear them like regular combat boots or to change my look, I can fold down the flaps and it is covered in lace!

Talk to you tomorrow!

My Outfit: Jacket-JCPenny; T-shirt dress-Aeropostale; Boots-Rock & Candy; Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS