Sunday, December 6, 2015

{Blogmas 12.6.15}

Today's post is going to be the 50 Facts About Me tag!

Here we go:

1. My favorite color is purple.
2. I love pizza, donuts, and brownies.
3. I am a Fashion Merchandising major.
4. Bananas and peanut butter is my favorite snack.
5. My favorite show is Pretty Little Liars.
6. I love small dogs.
7. Peter Pan and Tangled are my favorite Disney movies.
8. I am a Youtubeaholic.
9. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift.
10. I love fall.
11. I don't like coffee, but I wish I did.
12. I want to travel the world.
13. Christmas is hands down my favorite holiday.
14. If I could live at IKEA, I would.
15. One of my pet peeves is hearing people chew their food.
16. The first concert I attended was Hillary Duff.
17. I love taking pictures in photobooths.
18. I have a vintage camera collection.
19. I enjoy thrifting.
20. My favorite clothing piece is a white jacket with flowers.
21. If I could wear heels everyday, I would.
22. I love going to Disney World.
23. I'm not really fond of the beach.
24. I like the phrase "on yonder."
25. The TV show That's So Raven is where my love of fashion began.
26. I used to love cheetahs because of The Cheetah Girls.
27. I want to marry a British prince.
28. My sister and I love The Flash.
29. My two favorite superheros are Spiderman and Captain America.
30. My favorite ice cream flavor is Ben and Jerry's The Tonight Dough by Jimmy Fallon.
31. Jimmy Fallon is my favorite comedian.
32. The Today Show is my favorite morning show.
33. I would love to live in a farm house or an old town house at some point in my life.
34. I took tap and ballet classes for 13 years.
35. I used to want to be a veterinarian.
36. I love visiting Chicago.
37. I love having movie nights with my family.
38. My favorite Christmas movie is Eloise at Christmastime.
39. I enjoy cooking and baking.
40. I like romantic comedies.
41. I want to get the whole outside of my right ear pierced.
42. My comfort food is any type of pasta or chili (with noodles).
43. I like antiques.
44. I love making crafts and DIYs.
45. I love spending time with my grandparents (Hi Grandma!).
46. I'm not a big sports fan, but sometimes I watch it.
47. I've had braces twice.
48. I've had chicken pox twice.
49. I always thought Nick was the cutest of the Jonas Brothers.
50. I HATE THE DENTIST.
Well there you have it folks. Enjoy.

Leave some facts about yourself in the comments. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS