Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Copy That: Sabrina Carpenter "Eyes Wide Open" music video makeup




"I keep my eyes wide open/Bless this ground unbroken/I'm about to make my way/Heaven help me keep my faith/My eyes wide open"

"This dream burns inside of me/And I can't just let it go" 

Sabrina Carpenter has a unique and old style sounding voice. She mentions this in a few of her songs including "Eyes Wide Open." I love the meaning of this song:to not forget where you came from but to always move forward. Above are my favorite lyrics from the song.
To watch the video click here:

When I watched the music video I fell in love  with her outfit and her makeup. I wanted to recreate her makeup and thus created my new series COPY THAT where I show you how to copy celebrity outfits and makeup!

Step 1


My favorite makeup palettes are "The Nudes" palettes from Maybelline. For this makeup recreation, I used the eye shadow stared above from the Rock Nudes palette. The eye shadow is a sparkly gold color with a silver undertone. 


 Step 2:


The next step is to use the stared eye shadow from the Nudes palette. It has more of a gold color so I dabbed it on top of the other eye shadow. 

Step 3: 


Sabrina was seen in the video wearing a winged eye liner. To add more sparkle to the look, I chose to wear a Glitter eye liner from NYC. 
 

Step 5: 


To complete the look, fill in your eyebrow!




It's perfect for a night out on the town or a concert. Hope you all enjoyed and try out the look!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS