Tuesday, March 1, 2016

That '70s Show





When I wore this outfit, my sister commented and said it reminded her of something Jackie would wear on That '70s Show. She is probably my favorite character on the show because she loves clothes and cares about her appearance, plus she is hilarious and gets to date Kelso (aka Ashton Kutcher, what a shame). 

These bomber types of vests were really popular in the fall and the weather has started to warm up so I thought might as well wear it again. I paired it with a maroon long sleeve shirt to compliment the brown in the vest. For jeans of course I had to wear my flared dark wash jeans (they are so '70s). The boots I wore are my usual, however, I do wish I had a black pair that had more of a heel because I feel like that would have looked better, but I worked with what I had.

Hope you had a great Tuesday :)

My Outfit: Vest-Meijer; Maroon shirt-Forever 21; Jeans-Thrifted; Boots-Target

1 comment:

  1. Hey it is really something Jackie would wear!
    So funny !

    Sugarcandycandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS