Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Purple Paisley







Apparently I like to dress like a librarian. Something about this outfit reminds me of a librarian.

Speaking of librarian, I have been starting to read books lately. Shocker right! I never liked reading as a kid, but I have found a few books recently that I enjoy and I really want to start reading. The book I am currently reading is Live Original by Sadie Robertson. It has been teaching me a lot about faith and how to improve in certain areas of my life. I would definitely recommend this book to anyone!

For my outfit, I paired a turtleneck tank top with a high-waisted skirt. I love this skirt because it fits perfectly and has buttons all down the center. My oversized sweater compliments the colors in the tank top very nicely. I recently purchased these mint green sandals from Old Navy and they are really comfortable except the back which rubbed my ankle the whole day.

My Outfit: Tank top-Thrifted; Skirt-Dottie Couture; Sweater-Aeropostale; Sandals-Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS