Sunday, June 12, 2016

A Trip To: London, England

A few weeks ago I left for my very first trip outside the United States without my parents! I was very terrified but it was amazing. I went to London for an honors class I took over the summer. A few of my friends also took the class and so did my sister!


Big Ben with my sister!


London Eye!


A beautiful view from the London Eye


Another view from the London Eye


Shakespeare Globe theater: we toured it and saw A Midsummer Night's Dream there


Buckingham Palace! We didn't see the Queen but we did see a rehearsal of The Major General's Review of Trooping the Colour that will be performed for the Queen's birthday.


A picture from the rehearsal 



We also saw the Crown Jewels! They were absolutely beautiful and larger than I thought they would be. We weren't allowed to take pictures so here is the outside of the building they are kept in.
 

Tower bridge!


The second floor of the Tower Bridge has glass floor, ceiling, and sides!


St. Paul's Cathedral!


Westminster Abbey!
 

Harrods is a huge department store in London so of course I had to pay a visit!


Piccadilly Circus: London's Times Square!


Saw the murder mystery play Mousetrap that has been playing for 64 years and counting. I highly recommend going and seeing it! I loved it!


Albert memorial!


Beautiful view from Greenwich Village!


Stood on the Prime Meridian!


Kensington Palace!


We were walking around Piccadilly looking for somewhere to eat and looked up and saw Fifth Harmony on a double decker bus! So cool! 

If you get the chance to travel DO IT!! I only went to London for 10 days and I want to go back so bad! I will post more pictures here soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS