Thursday, March 26, 2015

A girl and her tunic









The weather began to warm up but then it got cold again :( Well these leggings scream spring so I will just wear them until the weather actually feels like spring :) This tunic has a little turtle neck to it and I love it! It also has pockets which is awesome. I also paired this outfit with brown combat boots and my dachshund necklace. For my hair, I french braided the left side and the right side and put them in a bun. It is one of my go to hairstyles because it is easy and keeps my hair out of my face. It's visually more pleasing than just a pony tail and if you can't tell, I like to think outside of the box. 

My Outfit: Tunic: gift from my grandma; Leggings: Target; Boots: Kohl's; Necklace: Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS