Monday, March 30, 2015

Floral and Plaid






Bethany Mota is one of my FAVORITE YouTubers! I love her style, attitude, and confidence. It makes my day when she posts a new video and I just hope I can meet her one day:) Speaking of her, she actually designed this shirt! It is amazing she has a clothing collection and she is the same age as me! WOW!I love the mix of prints in the shirt and I love that it is long enough to wear with tights. 

Comment down below who your favorite YouTuber is because I am always looking for new videos to watch :)

My Outfit: Shirt-Aeropostal; Tights-Kohl's; Boots-Kohl's

1 comment:

  1. Beth is one of my favorites, too! She always has such interesting videos. I really like this top and how it's made of two contrasting prints! You don't see that combination often. Great post! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS