Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Girly Punk







The day I took these pictures it had been raining all week! I felt trapped in my building which is kind of the meaning behind the last picture :) March and April are probably my least favorite months because it is always raining and the weather is trying to turn warm but it just won't! However today it is 60 and sunny! This bipolar weather is driving me crazy. Moving on to my outfit, I absolutely love these pants! They are really comfy and it took me awhile to find a good pair of high-waisted flowy pants that taper in at the bottom. I paired it with my blush pink faux leather jacket and my trusty black converse. This look was comfortable yet stylish for the rainy weather. 

My Outfit: Jacket- JCPenny; Pants- Buffalo Exchange; Shoes- Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS