Friday, April 10, 2015

Now Trending: Man Bun


I used to like the surfer hair on guys but now I have started loving the man bun on them! It is a unique twist on longer hair and I personally think it looks better on a guy than a ponytail. I cannot get enough of Harry Styles (my future husband) and he can definitely pull this look off. Chris Hemsworth and Leonardo DiCaprio can also do no wrong and they look amazing in it as well. But this look isn't just for men, women can pull it off as well! One of my favorite YouTubers, Julia Giaimo, wears this all the time and she rocks it.

Here is how to create the man bun:

First start buy putting the top half of your hair in a ponytail.


Then take the hair in the ponytail and form a bun. It is as simple as that!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS