Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Spring Green


My Outfit: Hat-PacSun; Sweater-Thrifted; Tank Top-Forever 21; Jeans-Thrifted; Shoes-Converse






This building is so beautiful. It was originally a post office and I love all of the detail in it. My favorite part of the building is the lock and key mailbox slots and all the numbers on them! For my outfit, I wore this black hat with a geographic and kind of bohemian printed band. I really wanted to showcase this hat so I paired it with simple basics: a sweater and tank. I added a pop of color with my mint green jeans and sadly it was raining this day so I wore my black low top Converse. 

2 comments:

  1. Who takes all your photos? Love the blog..... You're very inspiring! I hope it was my fashion sense (or lack there of) as a nanny that made you love it so much!

    Audrey
    http://oddreeanywhere.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha of course you inspired me! And Paige takes my pictures! We work well together and she is very good at taking pictures!

      Delete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS