Monday, April 20, 2015

Now Trending: Temporary Tattoos





I have been seeing temporary tattoos all over Instagram and in several stores recently. It might be the Coachella craze, but I love them! The first picture above is Shay Mitchell sporting the trend, along with Bethany Mota in the second, and Tara Michelle in the last picture. I found my tattoos at Walmart and they also had several other packs to choose from. I also saw them at TJ Maxx if any of you want to purchase them. I went for the more bohemian and tribal inspired tattoos, and I love how they turned out. The feather is one that my sister sported and she placed it on the inside of her wrist. My tattoo was a triangle bracelet and I placed it about halfway between my wrist and elbow. I love the metallic colors of these tattoos and think it is a perfect summer staple!



Let me know if you try this trend out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS