Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Modern Day Audrey Hepburn


My Outfit: Shirt-Aeropostale; Skirt-Charlotte Russe; Necklace-Forever 21; Sunglasses-Pac Sun; Sandals-Target






This one reminds me the most of Audrey.


Audrey Hepburn is one of my all time favorite actresses. The first movie I saw that she acted in was Breakfast at Tiffany's. I was younger and just in awe of her outfits and the sweetness to her voice. I loved how classic she dressed and how gentile she was to everyone and everything. I was thinking about her when I pulled out these vintage inspired cat-eye sunglasses to wear this morning. I thought they complimented my outfit nicely. I mixed girly and grunge together and I love how it turned out. Mixing styles gives you so many options on how to wear each item and it changes your personal style so you keep everyone on their toes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS