Sunday, May 31, 2015

A Walk Around Town


My Outfit: Top-Target; Shorts-Old Navy; Bracelet-A Gift; Shoes-Nike
















Today I went on a walk around town. It was very warm outside, hence the shorts. I didn't want to just wear athletic shorts and a t-shirt like I normally would. I wanted to look nicer and give inspiration to those of you out there wanting to dress up tennis shoes. To me, this was the perfect outfit because it was breathable and comfortable. While walking around, I found this beautiful bridge that had two locks on it and it reminded me of the famous bridge in Paris, Pont des Arts. I dream of visiting that bridge, and the rest of Paris, because it seems so magical! 

 Leave a comment below telling me what your dream place is to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS