Sunday, July 12, 2015

Ice Cream


My Outfit: Shirt-Thrifted; Jeans-Gap; Shoes-Converse; Necklace-Charlotte Russe
 






"I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!" 

I wore this outfit to meet some friends and have ice cream! I don't know if you can tell by the last picture, but I was pretty excited! For my outfit, I wore a classic striped top and distressed boyfriend jeans with white converse. This is a staple outfit in my opinion, but to make it pop I added one of my favorite statement necklaces. I love how it incorporates pastel colors which is what I think of when I think of ice cream! 

My favorite ice cream is the new Jimmy Fallon ice cream by Ben & Jerry's! SO YUMMY! Leave a comment down below telling me your favorite ice cream flavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS