Wednesday, July 15, 2015

the letter "S"


Emily Fields better watch out! This look reminds me so much of the sporty but trendy character from Pretty Little Liars (aka my favorite show). This short-sleeve knit top is actually from the Pretty Little Liars line at Aeropostale, but it was designed with Spencer in mind instead of Emily! I love it obviously because of the letter "S" but also because it was worn on the television show! I paired it with a plaid flannel that has red lines running through it and black skinny jeans to let the shirt do the talking. I wore this outfit to work and I received a lot of compliments on it, so maybe I should start incorporating more edgier pieces into my wardrobe!   



My Outfit: Shirt-Aeropostale; Flannel-Thrifted; Jeans-Forever 21; Shoes- Converse





Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS