Sunday, July 19, 2015

In the Median


My Outfit: Top-Thrifted; Skirt-Aeropostale; Jean Jacket-Thrifted; Sandals-K Mart 







I love just driving down a road and looking off into the distance, trying to reach it, but never quite succeeding. It is relaxing to me so of course I used a long and winding road as my "backdrop."  My outfit also embodies the word median because it mixes two patterns and two contrasting colors and finds a happy medium for the two. My black and white floral printed skirt is actually a dress that I converted into a skirt by wearing a shirt over it. This is just a simple idea to reinvent or give a new life to an old piece of clothing. I loved how both the skirt and the top have black and white patterns in them but the skirt's background color is black and the tops background color is white. This helps balance them out. I paired my outfit with a jean jacket for extra warmth and my dark coral sandals for a pop of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS