Monday, August 31, 2015

Teen Vogue Back To School Saturdays



My first Teen Vogue event!!!


Our Back To School style book they handed out. 


They provided makeovers before the show started. I received a silver and gold pineapple flash tattoo. 


Hair stylists also did my hair in this waterfall braid. 
 

Makeup artists also did my eye makeup (this was taken later in the day so it kinda melted off!)

 
The Panel (from left to right): Jess Keys (blogger behind "The Golden Girl"), Jen Chae (YouTube channel "From Head To Toe"), Andrew Bevan (Teen Vogue's Style Director), and Lindsay Leaf (Teen Vogue's Executive Director for Integrated Marketing). 



 I met Andrew Bevan!!

There were three themes for Back To School.
The first was "70's Fringe."



The second trend was "Cool Rider."
 


The third trend was "Pretty in Prints."
This trend was my personal favorite :)




 This event was amazing!!! I'm so glad I was able to go and thank you Teen Vogue for putting it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS