Friday, September 4, 2015

20th Birthday








One week ago today I turned 20. It's scary to think that I have been 20 for a whole week now! I feel so old! For my birthday festivities my mom took me out for breakfast and I had a Pecan Belgian Waffle! So yummy and the staff sang "Happy Birthday" to us which was very sweet of them :) Then I worked and had lunch with another friend. Around dinner time, my sister and three of our best friends went to dinner! I had a delicious sandwich and apple crumb pie for dessert! Then we baked cookies and had a movie night and a sleepover! I wish I could have seen my whole family on my birthday but spending it with friends who are practically family was more than I could have asked for! Thank you to everyone who wished me "Happy Birthday" and I hope this year will be the best one yet!

My Outfit: Dress-Target; Jacket-TJ Maxx; Sandals-Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS