Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Mint Accents


My Outfit: Dress-Thrifted; Necklace-Country Living Fair; Socks-Aeropostale; Shoes-Converse 
 




Just a quick post for today! This week has been crazy busy with school and the Fashion Merchandising Association club starting up (which I am President of) and just other social events! I will be glad when it is over, but classes have been really good this week-the first since the semester started :) I can't wait for this weekend when I can see my parents for Parents Weekend! Anyways, my outfit is just a simple blue chambray material. It is very comfortable and I just paired it with my Converse. Of course I had to think outside of the box and I added these mint green crew length socks with lace on the edges and a necklace with my initial from a typewriter with a mint green heart dangling from it!

Hope everyone has an amazing day!

2 comments:

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS