Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Leaves









 



I absolutely love fall!!! I can't say it enough, this is my favorite season! Lately school has been rough and I have been homesick like crazy. Therefore, I had to take a break. My sister and I ventured out about 20 minutes from campus and found this huge cemetery with these beautiful trees. Of course we had to take pictures. I wore this flowy striped dress with a maroon cardigan (my fave fall color) along with tights and black boots.

Shout-out to Collin Markle for letting me use his camera! You are awesome! Here is his website if you want to check out his work:
http://collinmarklephotography.smugmug.com

My Outfit: Dress-Forever 21; Cardigan-Aeropostale; Boots-Target; Necklaces-Forever 21

P.S. Isn't my sister so cute in the last picture?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS