Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Shades of Blue


















Long time no see! Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately! School is keeping me extremely busy with tests, projects, and more. On the bright side, I have less than four days until I will be home for Thanksgiving break and I could not be more excited to go home and relax with my family and eat so much food! 

But moving on to the pictures:) Mini photoshoots are the best! My friend Collin took these pictures and I absolutely love how they turned out! I linked his website in my last post, but here it is again: 

collinmarklephotography.smugmug.com 

For my outfit, I wore a denim shirt and I paired it with my new obsession, this fuzzy vest! This vest could double as a blanket it is so soft! The only problem I have with it, is that it sheds on everything so I have to wear light colored shirts underneath so people won't notice. 
I paired it with my staple black skinny jeans and brown combat boots! 

My Outfit: Shirt-Thrifted; Vest-Meijer; Jeans-Forever 21; Boots-Kohl's


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS