Tuesday, December 8, 2015

{Blogmas 12.8.15}


 







You know, it is December 8th and it feels like fall. Where is the snow? The cold weather? Come on mother nature!! 

That was my little rant for the day! Well today is just a lazy day for me. I don't have a final so I'm just studying and taking lots of breaks :) 

I can tell the squirrels are ready for winter because they are stocking up on nuts and they are getting a lot larger than they normally are. I can't wait to go home for Christmas and eat a lot of cookies and then go into hibernation (a.k.a. sleep for days).  

My outfit today is very cozy with an over-sized sweater and velvet leggings. To jazz it up I added a statement necklace and my tan boots.

Outfit Details: Sweater-Forever 21; Leggings-Kohl's; Boots-Rock & Candy; Necklace-Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS