Wednesday, December 9, 2015

{Blogmas 12.9.15}


Today was the first day I actually dressed in clothes that were not sweatpants/sweatshirts and did my makeup.It felt wonderful! I am one who likes to wear sweatpants and sweatshirts only in the evening at home or on the weekend. Around campus when I dress in sweatpants, my friends have a hard time recognizing me because I am not in my "stylish" attire. I find it nice to let my face breathe without makeup and to look like a bum every now and then. It shows I am human and am not perfect. Also, sweatpants can be way comfier than what I normally wear. However, tomorrow I have two finals and Friday I am traveling back home, so sweatpants it is for the rest of the week! 

My Outfit: Vest-Old Navy; Shirt-Boutique; Jeans-Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS