Sunday, January 31, 2016

Grease Lightning




"Danny Zuko Look"


"Sandy Olsson Look"


"Betty Rizzo Look"




If you can't tell I am pretty excited for tonight's Grease Live on Fox!! I remember watching this movie when I was younger with my mom. It was one of her favorite movies growing up. A few years later, I watched it with a few friends and it was just as good as the first time! I'm looking forward to the singing and dancing and of course all of the classic fashion from the original era in the live performance. Speaking of fashion, I based this outfit on the movie! I like to think the top half is the "T birds" and the bottom half is the "Pink Ladies." It is a nice mixture of the two cliques from the movie!

My Outfit: Shirt-Aeropostale; Jacket-Forever 21; Skirt-Charlotte Russe; Shoes-Converse

Let me know if you watched the movie or the live performance!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS