Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Snowy days...







I just love the snow. I feel like I am the only one that gets excited and smiles when I see snow falling around campus. But hey, it makes my day so that's all that matters. Today I wore a cropped black and white sweater with a denim skirt. The sweater is very warm and it helps elongate my torso due to the "Y" shape of the lines. I paired it with this denim skirt in particular because I like the button detail down the front of it. It adds a vintage touch and the skirt length helps modernize this style of skirt. Of course I wore my thick leggings and combat boots because lets be honest, that's all I wear. 

My Outfit: Sweater-Thrifted; Skirt-Dottie Couture; Leggings-Nike Dry Fit; Boots-Thrifted; Hair Clip-Hand made

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS