Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Now Trending: Floral Crowns




Flower crowns were a summer staple last year and they are making a return this year as well. I decided to jump on the bandwagon and purchase one myself (of course you can always make one too)! I love the color choice of Selena Gomez's flower crown as well as Keira Knightley's. However, when I think of floral crowns I think of bohemian style which Vanessa Hudgens completely embodies. But floral crowns don't always have to be bohemian. They can also be sweet and romantic if a pastel colored crown is paired with a white or cream dress. For my look, I wanted the floral crown to be the focal point of my outfit. Therefore, I decided to keep my outfit casual and I paired the crown with a simple t-shirt and denim shorts. 






My Outfit: Floral Crown-Charming Charlie; Shirt-H&M; Shorts-Thrifted; Sandals-Target

Let me know if you have tried this trend out or if you plan to in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS