Monday, June 22, 2015

One outift Two occasions



My Outfit: Dress-Forever 21; Jean Jacket-Thrifted; Earrings-Charming Charlie; Sandals-Target






This outfit just screams summer to me! I recently purchased this comfy, striped dress at Forever 21 and I just can't seem to stop wearing it (hence the reason for this post)! I wanted this dress because of the classic stripe print but also because it is similar to the T-shirt dresses that are on trend right now. Forever 21 is a great place to buy on trend items for a cheaper price.

I wore this outfit on a lunch date with a few friends. We went to Starbucks, and I have never tried their lunch before. I had the roasted tomato and cheese panini and it was delicious! It also came with pesto on it, which pretty much sold me because I love pesto! 

The second place I wore this outfit was to a concert! I just love going to concerts in the summer. I went to see MKTO and Nick Jonas. I am obsessed with both of them right now and they were amazing in concert! My favorite MKTO song at the moment is "Wasted" and "Classic" and my favorite Nick Jonas song is of course "Chains." I just can't get enough of that song!


Me and my sister at the concert!


 MKTO- Malcolm Kelley and Tony Oller



Nick Jonas a.k.a. my future husband :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS